Examination of Oral Cancer in Lakewood Ranch, FL & Bradenton
No matter your age, oral cancer screenings should be an important part of your oral health maintenance regimen.
By prioritizing and undergoing regular examination of oral cancer at in Lakewood Ranch, FL & Bradenton, patients can help ensure that their oral and overall health are not only protected, but that we are able to quickly examine, identify, and treat any concerning symptoms that do develop.
There are a number of potential risk factors for oral cancer, including age (patients over 40 have a higher risk), smoking, poor nutrition, lacking oral health habits, and more. Men are more likely to develop oral cancer than women.
Some common symptoms of oral cancer include:
- persistent sores or lesions in the mouth or throat
- difficulty swallowing or chewing food
- numbness or bleeding that's unexplained
- a lump on the neck or jawline
- ear pain
- sores on the face, neck, or mouth that don't heal after two weeks
- any changes in the way your teeth fit together when you bite down
- any changes in your voice, such as hoarseness that persists.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms and interested in examination of oral cancer in Lakewood Ranch, FL or Bradenton, call us for oral cancer screenings in Bradenton. During your assessment, we will thoroughly examine your mouth for any signs of cancerous or precancerous cells. If we do find anything concerning, we will work with you to develop a treatment plan.
Call Our Team About An Oral Cancer Screenings in Bradenton
- Learn which symptoms to watch for
- Have any oral or facial growths assessed right away
- Drastically improve your chances of successful treatment with quick action
- Undergo a quick & easy examination
- Prioritize your oral health!